Monday, March 21, 2016

My Youtube Tutorial Videos

My YouTube Channel link :-

BBA MBA Concepts by Neha Sharma

Topicwise List of  YouTube Tutorial Videos :-

Technical Analysis

Part 1 - Introduction to TA



CVP Analysis

For understanding the concept of CVP Analysis:- 
Part 1
For more numerical go to the following parts of the series :-
Part 2
Part 3
 Part 4
Part 5

Understanding Fixed and Variable cost

Cost of Capital Part 1

Introduction to Organisational behaviour

Henri Fayol’s Principles of Management



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Youtube videos. Looking for the best industry oriented MBA program in Bangalore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I read many things on different blogs everyday.
    It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I'd like to share my blog link on your blog and Naturally I'll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Health and Hospitality Management

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.
    My Signature: IIHMR Delhi - Mission and vision

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Blog thanks for sharing this information
    please also check NEST Eligibility Criteria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you for the sharing this content. I will be using them soon as i am new in the world of blogging.
    pof customer support
    pof login issues
    can't login to plenty of fish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for the sharing this content. I will be using them soon as i am new in the world of blogging.
    For more information, visit: MBA in information technology eligibility

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up!

    International School in Bareilly UP

    ReplyDelete